Saturday, September 22, 2007

In A Little While

Wow. I can't believe my last post was Sept. 6th. It seems like it was yesterday. Anyway I feel the need to blog about something because I haven't for so long. Soooo....

8 Things I'm excited about:
1. I just finished Firefly and it's absolutely amazing. I'm soo happy Drew talked me into watching it. I can't wait to watch Serenity!
2. The Lovedrug concert at Geneva on Friday. I really like what I've heard of them so far, plus I get to see a certain someone. :)
3. R is coming home for bible study tomorrow night.
4. Heroes on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!
5. My computer is some what back to normal. Finally! Not having full access to all my pictures and music was terrible!
6. My music theory course. Because I'm a nerd.
7. Finally having furniture in my room!
8. Getting Edy's Loaded Peanut Butter ice cream in about 5 minutes.

5 Things I'm Sad About:
1. The future lack of JonDoddness in the Stuart house. :(
2. The fact that my room isn't completely clean yet and there are still piles of junk everywhere.
3. 80 degree weather in the fall. I can't wear scarves yet!
4. LOST doesn't start til January.
5. I have to read Sir Gawan by next week and I don't even have it yet. (I just ordered it from the library so we're good now.)

Anyway. Hopefully I can find time to post a more meaningful blog in the near future.

2 comments:

Jonathan Dodd said...

Nice lists happy and sad. I just watched the Painted Veil--beautiful. Do you have a photo site yet??

NattaScatta said...

sometimes not so meaningful blogs can be meaningful. i like hearing about the mundane. ;o)