Monday, May 19, 2008

Senior 09!

So random school stuff that makes me happy:
1. You need 25 credits to graduate high school...guess who already has 25? Yup. Me. :)
2. Therefore, I'm taking a total of THREE real classes next year. All of which I enjoy {AP World Lit., AP Western History, Church History&Apologetics.}
3. So my other classes will be: Choir, Phys. Ed., Yearbook, Chapel Planning, and Senior Project.
4. Which brings me to the next happy thing...Mrs. Boelcke is teaching Sr. Proj. next year. 'Nuff said.
5. I'm also going to continue to work on my Music Theory next year, as well as {hopefully} helping Mrs. Struble with some of her elementary music classes.
6. Senior Project will probably take up a lot of time for me as well. Lots of photog-ing to be done! :)
7. I'm also going to be Student Council President next year {no one is running against me, so I'm pretty sure I've got the job.}

So it's lookin like it's gonna be a fun & easy senior year. Woo-hoo! What an answer to prayer! I don't think I could handle another bad year, especially my last year at good ol' RTCS. :'(

No comments: