Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh, the Summertime...

Since I'm all about lists, here are some fun things I've done so far...
- Become a senior!!
- Grad parties
- Paintball at the Browns'--so intense {and super fun!}
- Book shopping and pool time with Jessie
- Sleep-over at Hache's
- Dinner and mini-golf with Adam, Justin, RGu, Drew, and Chris
- Ladies ensemble practice--always a fun time!

Pretty exciting, considering I've only been on break for 5 days! :)

Here are some things I'm looking forward to...
- Fair Trade Party at our house tomorrow night
- Celebrating Christine's 18th birthday
- Flying to North Carolina and spending time with Annie
- PYA
- Myrtle Beach trip with Jessie & the fam
- Reading lots of books {including This is Your Brain on Music}

I haven't forgotten about my list of things I've learned...it's coming...eventually. :)

No comments: