Friday, April 4, 2008

I've Got Chills They're Multiplying!

I've been working on a playlist composed of songs that give me chills (not including the title song)

Here's what I've got so far (in no particular order):
ps. This list does not include any Broadway songs full of awesomeness...it would be too long if it did. :)

"What Sarah Said"- Death Cab for Cutie
"Ten Thousand Angels"- Caedmon's Call (Derek Webb)
"The Lighthouse's Tale"- Nickel Creek
"Oh My God"- Jars of Clay
"John Wayne Gacy, Jr."- Sufjan Stevens
"El Tango de Roxanne"- Moulin Rouge
"He"- Jars of Clay
"Falling Slowly"- Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova (also my most played song)
"Mother India"- Caedmon's Call
"Give Me Jesus"- Jeremy Camp
"Lover"- Derek Webb
"Untitled Hymn"- Chris Rice
"Black Balloon"- The Goo Goo Dolls (this one's slightly random--but it does!)
"How Deep the Father's Love For Us"- pretty much anyone singing it
"Come What May"- Ewan Mcgregor <3 & Nicole Kidman
"What You Want"- Caedmon's Call (Derek again!)
"The Sun and Moon"- Mae
"100 Years"- Five for Fighting (funny hs memories...)
"Eileen"- The Hush Sound
"Set the Fire to the Third Bar"- Snow Patrol
"My Heart Will Sing"- Silers Bald
"Come and Listen"- David Crowder Band
"Firefly"- Over the Rhine
"Your Love Is Strong"- Jon Foreman
"Worlds Apart"- Jars of Clay
"Jesus I Come (Out of My Bondage)"- Indelible Grace
"Hear You Me"- Jimmy Eat World
"Welcome To Our World"- Chris Rice

This is only the first draft of my list. I'm sure I'll probably cut and add stuff, but anything on this list is definitely worth listening to. I'd love your suggestions/comments! :)

1 comment:

The Happy Nomads said...

Wow, Jamie you blogged! I kinda stopped checking your blog....sorry. But then again, I've stopped blogging too, so I don't have any room to talk.

Cool post...I agree with all these songs that give you chills....they give me chills too. :)