Thursday, August 16, 2007

Deep Enough to Dream

34. Breach (4)

I decided last night to start blogging my dreams. I've had some totally bizarre ones and they're pretty entertaining. I'll start with the one I had last night. It was actually pretty cool. Team Sweden (they've been making it into all my dreams recently) was back in Sweden! We were in a much bigger city though. We arrived and met hundreds of kids that would be attending our many VBSs. It was pretty awesome.
Now my dream from the other night is a completely different story. haha. Team Sweden is together once again. I'm not sure where we were, but we were sleeping. In the middle of the night an 800 lb. great white shark started to attack me....in my bed....on dry ground. Soooo Jon being the wonderful team leader that he is starts to wrestle it off me. He manages to get it off of me and then goes all warrior and slices the head off. There's one problem. The head is still alive. So he gets rid of the body and hands me this still alive shark head. So I wrap the nasty bloody part in a towel (while holding its mouth shut) and put it in one of those portable baby cribs. Then I wake up. Considering my {very rational} fear of sharks, I had some difficulties falling back asleep that night.
I need to figure out what I'm eating that causes me to have such bizarre dreams. Maybe it's just me. hmmmm.

2 comments:

Jonathan Dodd said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlzvoRg5kY
... Takes on a whole new meaning, huh?

Jamie said...

Yessss! haha. Did you watch some of the other videos? It's pretty amusing.